OUR COURSE OF:
BASIC COURSE FOR DATA HANDLERS AND DESK OPERATORS
Provide the necessary tools and knowledge to operators and data processors, for the correct application of the GDPR.
Avv. Gianni Dell'Aiuto
Recipients: all those who, within a company or organization, must process data made available to the owner.
Purpose of the course: To provide the necessary tools and knowledge to operators and data processors, for the correct application of the GDPR.
- Introduction to data processing;
- Differences between Privacy and Data Processing; areas of application.
- Introduction to the GDPR; the reasons for the European discipline.
- The figures of the GDPR and the different responsibilities.
- The Data: prerequisites for processing.
- Information and consent
- The rights of the interested parties.
- The sanctions and consequences of data breaches.
- Methods of treatment and safety rules.
- Rules of conduct in the use of computers and telematic tools. The data breach, communications and consequences.