OUR COURSE OF:
FROM TECHNICIAN TO SELLER - COMMERCIAL ORGANIZATIONS DEVELOPING SKILLS THAT ALREADY HAVE AT HOME
Technicians have always been a trusted reference for customers because, by solving their problems, they give continuity of use to their purchases. However, neuroscience highlights another important phenomenon: with each intervention the customer implicitly repurchases the purchased one. In essence, a repair gives the technician a sales role, which is clearly manifested when the customer asks for advice even on new purchases. So why not fully develop your sales expertise? Even just to give more targeted advice? Selling means interacting with the minds of customers, which is the machine that decides. The course, in accordance with the nature of their work, equips technicians with practical and technical tools (verbal and paraverbal) to interact with the minds of customers, both to sell and to generate more satisfaction.
Why choose the course of
from technician to salesperson - commercial organizations developing skills they already have at home
- Why does the customer first ask me for advice on purchases and only then the salesperson?
- Isn’t it better that he remains to give “dispassionate advice”?
- Doesn’t selling “unfortunately” mean a little “cheating” and is it better not to do it?
- If I am also a seller, could the customer become suspicious?
- Sometimes I would like to make myself better understood by the client also in my work, can I use the sales technique?
- Are we sure that if by chance I come to deal with the economic conditions I do not disqualify myself?
- How can I be a technician and a salesman at the same time?