DEMIX GROUP IN ADDITION TO PUBLIC FINANCE, THANKS TO THE SUPPORT OF IMPORTANT PARTNERS IN THE CREDIT SECTOR, OFFERS THE POSSIBILITY TO ITS CUSTOMERS TO FIND MONETARY RESOURCES ALSO IN PRIVATE FINANCING MODE, WITH THE PURPOSE OF CREATING A BUDGET FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF SUBSIDIARIES PROJECTS.
AZIMUT ELTIF - Capital Solutions
Eng. Fabio Manenti and Demix International Consulting are investors within the AZIMUT ELTIF – Capital Solutions fund, which operates within the framework of Rescue Finance strategies and intervenes in corporate situations of temporary difficulty, supporting their recovery process and with short- and medium-term investments. These interventions can have a great social as well as economic impact.
The first project we have invested in is to support Canepa Spa, a historic silk producer in San Fermo della Battaglia (Como), in collaboration with Invitalia’s new Rescue Fund.
For more information you can view: AZIMUT ELTIF – Capital Solutions.
Eng. Fabio Manenti and Demix International Consulting are commercial marketing partners of Azimut Marketplace, with the aim of promoting and facilitating the use of advanced and innovative financial services to all those Italian and foreign SMEs and companies, our customers or partners who wish to streamline and improve own performances.
Demix Group selected Azimut Marketplace thanks to its innovative, digital and pragmatic approach to the financial sector, which has led to the creation of a single platform in which a series of complementary services can coexist.
During registration you will have the possibility to enter the Azimut Marketplace Code: “DEMIX“, which will allow you to receive a facilitated service and professional support from Demix Group consultants.
TYPE OF PRIVATE INTERVENTION WE OFFER
- Request to private international investment funds of our partners
- Request to business angels and private investors our partners
- Microcredit and loans guaranteed by MCC – Mediocredito Centrale
- Factoring and credit transfer
SECTORS OF OUR INTEREST
- High technological innovation
- Environmental innovation
- Digital innovation
- Innovation in the fashion and design sector
- Innovation in other sectors if highly competitive
HOW WE MANAGE THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- We ask to become manager of the proposed investment project, guiding the financed company to achieve the set objectives. This allows us, both the financed company and the investor to have a common interest in the success of the project. Furthermore, our specialization in the implementation of projects, including international ones, reduces the risk of bankruptcy and increases the credibility of the financed company.
- We manage the allocation of the loan received
- We manage the growth of the project in the best possible way
- We manage the process of returning the loaned funds
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT
- It is possible to easily fill in the guided PROJECT FORM with the necessary information, in the dedicated section and accessible via the link at the end of this page.
- In case you need further clarification, you can contact us via the CONTACTS section
HOW THE APPLICATION PROCESS WORKS
- We receive your funding request from the completed PROJECT FORM
- We view the request and respond by email or telephone contact (usually within two weeks, if not, send us an email reminder)
- If necessary we will submit further questions by email or we will schedule an initial check-up
- The cost of the check-up will depend on the amount of work deemed necessary
- After the check-up we will discuss to make a decision on this
- We will communicate our decision: if it is positive we will submit a document of terms and conditions; if, on the other hand, it is negative, we will motivate our decision by indicating the aspects that can be improved on the project presented
- However, we are at your disposal for professional support and mentorship to improve your project
- Once the terms and conditions document has been signed, the preparation phase of the financing / investment application procedures begins on the basis of the type of intervention requested
- Preparation of the business plan, the financial plan, a professional pitch and a presentation video for the project for which financing / investment is requested.
- To conclude, our professional cost is based on our hourly / daily rates, expense reimbursements at the bottom of the list and partial and final bonuses for achieving the set results.
CROWDFUNDING MODE OF FINANCING
- Crowdfunding campaign organization
- Opening of the crowdfunding campaign
- Crowdfunding campaign management and monitoring
- Closure of the crowdfunding campaign
FINANCING THROUGH PRIVATE INVESTMENT FUNDS
- Evaluation of the most suitable investment fund
- Evaluation of the project together with the selected fund
- Fund approval of financing / investment
- Disbursement of the loan
*Given the variability in the funding process, and the need to consult with external partners, the timing of project evaluation and validation is variable.
do you have an
INNOVATIVE PROJECT To introduce to us?
Fill out the project form to help us better understand your project, so as to help you in the best possible way to develop it!