We offer our customers the possibility of raising monetary resources also in the form of private finance, with the aim of raising resources for the development of their project.
This is how it works:
- Type of private investment we offer
- Sectors in which we invest
- How we manage the investment process
- How to present your project to us
- How the investment process works
- Funding through Crowdfunding
- Financing through private investment funds
TYPES OF PRIVATE INVESTMENT WE OFFER
- Enquiries to our international private investment funds partners
SECTORS IN WHICH WE INVEST
- High Tech Innovation
- Environmental Innovation
- Digital innovation
- Fashion and design innovation
- Innovation in other sectors if strongly interested
HOW WE MANAGE THE INVESTMENT PROCESS
- We require you to become the manager of the investment project by guiding the financed company to the achievement of its objectives. This allows both us and the financed company to have a common interest in the success of the project. Furthermore, our specialisation in project implementation reduces the risk of failure and increases the credibility of the financed company.
- We manage the allocation of the funding received
- We manage the repayment process
- We manage the growth potential of the financing in the best possible way
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT
- You can easily fill in the guided form with the necessary information in the application section on our website
HOW THE INVESTMENT PROCESS WORKS
- We receive your financing request from the completed form
- We view the request and respond by email or phone contact (usually within a week, if not, send us a reminder email).
- If necessary we will ask you further questions by email or arrange an appointment.
- After the appointment we discuss internally to make a decision.
- We communicate our decision: if it is positive, we submit a terms and conditions document; if it is negative, we justify our decision in detail.
- Once the terms and conditions document has been signed, the preparation of the financing procedures on the basis of the requested type begins.
- Preparation of the business plan, the financial plan, a professional pitch and a presentation video for the project to be financed.
CROWDFUNDING MODE OF FINANCING
- Organisation of the crowdfunding campaign
- Opening the crowdfunding campaign
- Managing and monitoring the crowdfunding campaign
- Closing of the crowdfunding campaign
FINANCING THROUGH PRIVATE INVESTMENT FUNDS
- Assessment of the most suitable funding
- Evaluation of the project together with the selected fund
- Funding approval by the fund
- Disbursement of financing
Given the variability in the funding process, and the need to consult with external partners, the timing of project evaluation and validation is variable.