The Demix Group headquarters in Grumello del Monte has also become a Conflombardia infopoint. Infopoints are facilities located throughout the region that provide tourist information, welcome tourists and provide specific services. In implementation of Article 11 of Regional Law no. 27/2015, Regional Regulation no. 9/2016 “Definition of the name, characteristics and logo of tourist information and reception structures” and Regional Resolution no. 2651/2019 “Criteria for setting up tourist information and reception structures in implementation of Article 11, paragraph 5, of Regional Law no. 27 of 1 October 2015 and for carrying out the relevant activities”, which amended the criteria set out in the previous Resolution no. 5816/2016, were adopted.
These measures aim to make the action of the Infopoints more effective with respect to the needs of the tourist-consumer and to raise the quality standards of the services offered.
Infopoints can be of four types:
- Standard Infopoints: permanent structures of an annual or seasonal nature (minimum opening 3 months and maximum 8 months, even if not consecutive);
- Infopoint Gate: structures located in airports, railway stations, road and motorway infrastructures that intercept significant tourist flows;
- Infopoint Flagships: emblematic structures located in destinations characterised by significant tourist flows;
- Flagship Infopoints: emblematic structures located in destinations characterised by significant tourist flows; Infopoints Flagship: emblematic structures located in destinations characterised by significant tourist flows; Infopoints Flagship: emblematic structures located in destinations characterised by significant tourist flows. They can be seasonal (minimum opening of 3 months and maximum opening of 8 months) and complement other activities, small shops, travel agencies, etc.
Infopoints must provide the following services:
- Tourist information related to the reference territory and the whole region (events, timetables and location of attractions, suggested itineraries, etc.) also during closing hours through technological equipment;
- Assistance to tourists; availability of information and promotional material on the reference territory and the entire region (maps, transport, attractions, events, tourist cards for integrated services, etc.) – during opening hours;
- Direct assistance or through a virtual workstation if in a foreign language – during opening hours;
- Availability of wi-fi connectivity on site, open and free after registration – 24 hours per 7 days, provided directly by the structure or through the wi-fi network of the municipality with automatic access with a single regional account.
Other services that can be provided are:
- Ticket reservation services for museums, local transport, transfers, shows and events throughout the Region – 24 hours for 7 days, also through technological equipment;
- Ticket sales for the above-mentioned services – during opening hours and in some cases by device;
- Availability of connectivity also through sim sales and rental of portable wifi devices – during opening hours;
Conflombardia is an association dedicated to the synergies created between small and medium-sized enterprises. The aim is to guarantee assistance and protection for companies and small VAT numbers. The aim is to guarantee assistance and protection for companies and small VAT numbers, promoting their development and maintaining relations with institutions, with a local connotation and a national outlook.