OUR COURSE OF
NEURO-SALES TECHNIQUES IN B2B AT THE AGE OF COVID
Advances in neuroscience and the study of decision-making processes offer new precise indications every day on what to say and do to act on decisions in the minds of clients. It also emerges that emotions are crucial in making choices. Today, however, the B2B viewer with social distancing is even prevented from the emotionality of personal interaction. But how can a figure become capable of emotionally selling an industrial product, such as a lathe in a line or a pump, to an OEM even via videoconference? Unlike common thinking, the most important emotionality is not that which manifests itself in interpersonal relationships and the course teaches how to sell and control the situation by interacting with minds and brains along all points of contact with all those involved in purchases.
Why choose the course of
Neuro-Sales Techniques in B2B at the time of the covid
- How can I introduce myself “coldly” via digital communication?
- How can I tell on monitor if they are interested in me?
- From what words do I understand that they are listening to me?
- How can I excite those who are buying industrial goods via Zoom?
- How do I know where the decision is?
- How can I know if he is making the decision for me?
- How can I overcome negative preconceptions?
- Why doesn’t the customer see the obvious problems I see?
- Why do they tell me we all sell the same things?
- Why is everything urgent and then everything gets lost in the mists?
- Why does he always pull prices?